Why Charter Australia?
Our mission is to provide excellent training that improves our students employment and career prospects. We and work closely with employers in the healthcare industry to ensure our students are best equipped for the real needs of the industry.
Our specialised training includes the sectors of: Health, Aged care & Disability, and Community.
On this page, find information about starting your new career in healthcare.
For information about our courses, see our courses section.
If you are already in Australia, you may be able to apply as a domestic student. Visit our domestic students page to check our eligibility for government support.
Visit our international students page to find out what you can study, what English classes are available, and how to apply.
- We design our courses to meet the needs of employers.
- We provide work placements for all of our students.
- We are dedicated to serving migrant communities through enrolment and ongoing multilingual support.
- We operate small-sized classes, giving individual attention to our students.
- Our vision is to create a healthier future for Australia's healthcare sectors. By enrolling in our courses, you contribute to this vision and help to improve the healthcare services in our society.