The NSW Fee Free initiative provides NSW domestic students with fee-free training courses to help them develop new skills, improve job prospects and kickstart their careers. NSW Fee Free courses are available in various industries and include full qualifications and skillsets. 120,000 fee-free training places relevant to jobs of the future are on offer. All Smart and Skilled eligible students undertaking one of the priority courses in 2023 will not pay a fee. This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
As an approved provider, Charter Australia has training places and funding available.
Who is eligible
To be eligible for NSW Fee Free training, you must be:
- 15 years old or over.
- No longer at school.
- Living or working in NSW.
- An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
All Charter Australia's Health and Community Services courses are offered under the NSW Fee Free initiative. They include:
- CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support
- HLT33115 Certificate III in Health Services
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC52021 Diploma of Community Services
Visit Health and Community Services for course details.