Current Students

Deferrals, Suspensions and Cancellations


In certain circumstances, after making a tuition fee payment, you may still have the option to defer your course for up to one year. Course deferment is available to both international and domestic students. All deferral applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis and may depend on the chosen course.

To apply for a deferral, please submit the "Defer/Extend or Transfer" application form provided below. After your deferral application is processed, Charter will inform the Department of Home Affairs via the PRISMS system and issue a new CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment) for international students. For domestic students, Charter will update your enrolment status after processing and approval of your application.

Application to defer/extend or transfer.