The program combines a specialised English course, English for Healthcare and Nursing (CRICOS Code: 0100821), an assistant in nursing course and Job Assist Program in one package to give working holiday visa holders a complete experience of studying and working in Australia.
Two streams of assistant in nursing courses for you to choose:
12 months including:
- Study period – 16 weeks
- Work period – 36 weeks (two employers to satisfy working holiday visa requirements)
The School reserves the right to change or modify the timetable. Students will be given as much notice as possible of any changes to the timetable.
Job Assist Program
Charter Australia bridges the gap between students and employers!
We consider our students' employment skills and opportunities an important part of their education; as such we offer our Job Assist Program for free to all students. The program allows students to be ready for job hunting through 2 services:
- Job Ready Workshops
- A monthly in-depth workshop on Resume Writing & Reviewing and Job Interview Preparation.
- Job Referral Process
- Our online English entry test will be conducted before enrolment. Candidates are expected to meet the minimum English level of IELTS 4.5.
- Nursing license with work experience of more than 6 months in this industry.
- Positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
See Entry Requirements for more details.
Please see Fees Information page for more information.